Unlimited cash full hack cheat engine Gachaverse: Anime Dress Up RPG

Gachaverse: Anime Dress Up RPG cheats

1. genre - Adventure

2. iphone apple

3. Creator - Lunime Inc

4. Version - 3.0

5. notice - I honestly think that gacha life is amazing one of the best games I’ve played I have a few suggestions about what we can change and add to the game. One thing I think we should add to the game is more characters for the skit maker I think about four would be fine but at least if you add more because it would be amazing. It is really hard to keep switching characters at times, also in the studio where you can add multiple characters is a bit hard for me since I’m not really sure I understand how to use it, that would be an amazing to change so if you don’t mind do it(not in a commanding way or anything).Another thing I think you should add to that game is the ability to have more characters well like slots kind like gacha life and I’m not saying you should change the whole game into Gacha Life or something that would basically make no sense but like about a few more slots would be great but not 30 like gacha life just saying. OK this is getting too long so I’ll say one more I think you should add more boy clothes because there’s a lot of clothes and accessories for the girls but not too much for boys and I also think you should I am more girl stuff too because it’s kind of fair and that’s it I hope you read this and take some of these in,I love gacha life it’s amazing so yeah bye! p.s sorry for the Misspelled stuff I did a voice text thing!

6. 2018-07-25

مشخصات

• جهت مشاهده منبع اصلی این مطلب کلیک کنید
  • کلمات کلیدی منبع : more ,think ,would ,should ,life ,gacha ,gacha life ,anime dress ,more characters ,that would ,like gacha ,gachaverse anime dress ,engine gachaverse anime ,cheat engine gachaverse ,hack cheat engine
  • در صورتی که این صفحه دارای محتوای مجرمانه است یا درخواست حذف آن را دارید لطفا گزارش دهید.

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

دانستنی ها.بازی آنلاین و حتی جوک معرفی کالا فروشگاهی Someone ازن زن گنجشک با چنار Angel James پس از فصل سرد